It goes without saying that the world is certainly a different place , changes which would never have been imagined 12 months ago!
Charities, like all businesses, are reliant upon their supporters/clients/customers ....in other words we all depend on each other to be successful and continue to open our doors every day.
So we need to be a little more creative wen it comes to fundraising , something that many people have managed to do in an amazing and inspirational COVID kinda style!
Take your inspiration from Captain Tom...
£33 Million raised and plans for a movie in the pipeline
So we've come up with our 'Top Five' easy FUNdraising ideas
1. Run/walk/cycle 5, Donate 5, Nominate 5
Run/walk or cycle 5 miles
Nominate 5 friends to do the same
2. Smile Amazon - Shop through Smile Amazon and Amazon will donate to your chosen charity
3. Run a Marathon in your own time - Get sponsored to run 26.2 miles over the course of a month
4. Birthday donations -Ask your family and friends to donate to your chosen charity in place of a gift on your birthday
5. Round up- Many banks give you the option to round up any card transaction , which can be saved and donated to charity
If you have any ideas of your own, please feel free to share them with us firstname.lastname@example.org